Jennifer-White
Jennifer White first began performing in porn back in January of 2009 when she filmed her first ever sex scenes for the Vivid porn show Brand New Faces (2009). When she was discussing the process of filming her adult film industry debut within her October 15th, 2015 Adult DVD Talk interview Jennifer White confessed that she was extremely nervous. The show was called Vivid's Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz. Before the scene, I had smoked marijuana and had the most severe type of mouthwash. The result made me anxious because I was unable to talk. Giving a blow using cotton lips doesn't make a lot of sense. It's safe to say that I don't smoke before scenes any more. Jennifer White picked her stage name because of her fondness for Disney Snow White. Snow White, and she had a desire for a name that was familiar to anyone who isn't a typical girl. Jennifer White's words. I was very concerned that my name sounded similar to someone because, as Jennifer White says in her own words "I'm my neighbor from across the street. Or the whore." It was because I and some friends used to think that every girl looks exactly like Jennifer. Growing up, my favourite Disney Princess was Snow White. As a kid people would tell me that I looked like Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment